Hostgator coupon code is available in this article. HostGator offers three types of discount coupons. First one is the default coupon code that offers only 20% discount. You can see it on HostGator website. Hostgator coupon code will help you to save money.
HostGator sometimes offers a Special discount coupon for a limited time. On occasions like Black Friday, special May or June, it issues special discount coupons. General coupon offers 25% discount or $9.94 discount (first month free hosting).
While searching for a coupon code on Google, you may find different types of discount offers (even some offering up to 99% discount). They are actually general Coupons offering same discount selling under different names. HostGator coupon codes are given below.
HostGator coupon code
AISHSH25 – 25% OFF on all Hosting packages
AISHSH994 – First month free ($9.94 OFF)
AISHSH60 – Up to 60% OFF + $4.99 on select domains at Hostgator. 60% discount on any store item.
AISHSH25 is best for hosting package with 6 months to 3 year billing cycle. This code offers 25% discount on the hosting plan (better for the billing cycle more than one month). You have to pay the remaining 75%.
AISHSH994 is good for hosting plan with monthly billing cycle. This code offers one month free hosting ($9.94 OFF). Yeah, you have to pay from the second month onward.
During the SignUp process, you will be presented with a coupon field. This field may be auto-populated, however you can change the default coupon to any other valid coupon in order to maximize your savings. Simply enter the coupon code and click the “Validate” button to have any active coupon automatically calculated into your total.
• Coupons can only be used on your initial order (a new order). You cannot use a coupon for renewals.
• Coupons only apply to web hosting, and cannot be applied towards domain registration or other services.
• The minimum charge is $0.01 (one penny) on new orders, even with a coupon.
Limited time offers
The following Hostgator coupon codes are valid for limited time only. Just click on the links given below to activate the coupon code.
Hostgator coupon code India
At present, Hostgator India offers two special coupon codes. It issues a default coupon code which offers 20% discount and second promo code offering 30% discount.
SUNSHINE -20% OFF ( Default coupon code )